Sunday, June 13, 2010

Technology

So ....  I got an iPhone this weekend!!!!  Super excited - although a little nervous that I will not use it to its full potential.  I am not very good with technology (or like someone I know, who claims she is VERY "technocanic"!!!), but at least I will be able to take pictures out on my rides --- and hopefully access cyclopath or some other mapping tool when I get lost on my bike.  Or ....  the thought just came to me ... access the bus schedule when it starts to rain!

Tomorrow grad school starts - a little nervous and excited about being a full-time student again.  I did map the ride using cyclopath.org - despite the fact that I was pretty sure I knew how to get there.  It did take me just a bit off course - but I really like some of the features --- especially the one where it tells you where to expect the big hills.  Not that I am actually looking forward to the big hills during my commute - but at least I can be prepared.  The weather looks to be ok this week --- but if there is a day like we had last week --- I will be experiencing both the bike and the bus this week.  Only time will tell ....

Now off to pick out my first day of school outfit ........

No comments:

Post a Comment