Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bike Helmet

I have to admit that driving this Prius makes me feel kinda cool!!! :) I suppose if I have to drive a car for another week it should be one that does the least damage to the environment!!! ;)

The bigger news for today is that I finally decided on a bike helmet. It was hard - since the design wasn't my first choice .... but it is still pretty cool. You can check it out here: http://nutcasehelmets.com/HelmetDetail/street6.aspx. It certainly won't be the last cute helmet I will have ---- and I am just looking at it as another accessory. It would be great to have a few - so I can coordinate the helmet with my outfit. I ordered it online --- so I can't wait to get it!!! :)

I won't have much more to report this week - as I will be in Fargo, ND with my rental car .... but it still feels like such a relief to have finally gotten rid of my car.

Now - here's to hoping that today wasn't a sign that the summer will be super hot and humid .....

2 comments:

  1. If you're staying in Fargo proper you could skip the rental car and put your bike on the northbound Empire Builder Amtrak. It's a much more scenic way to spend 4 hours than staring at I-94.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome idea!!! :) I just checked out the site and I absolutely will have to try that next time I come up here. You are right about staring at 94!!! I certainly could have biked to most of the locations -- except Bismarck, but I could have just gotten a car for one day. Hmmmm .... so many new things to explore. I just need to start getting a bit more creative! Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete