Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Bike!!!

I did it!!!! :) I finally got my new bike!!! And she is so pretty. Too bad that it is raining - and although I am perfectly comfortable riding in the rain - I didn't want to take her out for the first time in the pouring rain. Hopefully I will be able to ride her tomorrow!!!!! And - yes, she is a girl - and I think that her name is Sophia -- but I need to ride her a bit before settling on the name.

I bought a 2010 Specialized Women's Vienna 2 Cross Bike from Erik's Bike Shop. (I do really like the Specialized brand - as Lucy, my road bike, is a Specialized Dolce Elite. And -- they are both blue - Lucy a pretty light blue and Sophia a darker blue.) I had the headlight and tailight I got for my birthday put on -- as well as new pedals (with clips on one side) and a kickstand. I am just so excited. I did ride it a bit inside the store -- and I am confident with Sohpia when I ride in a skirt I will feel chic, rather than silly!!! :)

I am not sure what else she needs right now -- but I am positively giddy!!

PS: Here is the link, so you can see her picture!! :)

http://www.eriksbikeshop.com/ride/product.asp?pf_id=PR3C5325

No comments:

Post a Comment