Monday, May 24, 2010

Missing Sophia and Lucy

So - here I am in Fargo without my bikes!!! I didn't think that I would miss them .... but (despite the wind) it would be a nice day for a bike ride. Plus, I got done with my project around 3pm (granted I left my house at 5:30am this morning to get here) - so I would have had plenty of time for a nice ride. Too bad I didn't see the comment from sota767 before heading up here .... I should have taken the train and then I could have had Sophia (or Lucy) here with me. Something to put into the file for next time! Now I have to wait until the end of the week to ride.

On the other hand, perhaps there is somewhere in Fargo to rent a bike for an hour or two --- or for a few days. I certainly could commute from my hotel ..... Oooooo .... this might be exciting! I am off to do some research and see what I can find!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment