Friday, May 28, 2010

Cat litter and bike helmet

Fun stuff I first ..... my new bike helmet was waiting for me when I got home from Fargo!!! :) I actually wore it around the house for awhile - just for fun and because it made me think of the time my dear cousin, A, wore hers out running while training for a triathlon ..... but that is her story not mine, but it always makes me laugh!!! And, I wore it while riding Sophia this afternoon. What fun!!!

The other part of the day wasn't quite as fun --- carrying cat litter back from the store. I needed some groceries for myself and I walked the 5 blocks to the market. While I was there remembered that I also needed cat litter. It is not something that I always remember -- so I figured that was a sign that the cats were getting desperate. The food all fit in my backpack .... but carrying the litter was not super fun!! I was trying to think of ways around that in the future. Could I have strapped it to my bike? Or perhaps find a way to strap it to my back?!!? .... Ok, maybe not. I may have to plan a bit more into the future and when I am out shopping with one of my car-ed friends I will have to remember to get it. On the other hand - it was a good workout!!!

2 comments:

  1. Someone mentioned that I should try CobornsDelivers (www.cobornsdelivers.com) for my cat litter needs. Now .... that is absolutely something that I will check out!!! That way I can get the big bag of litter and perhaps they carry the right brand of cat food. Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally a fan of delivering heavy/bulky groceries -- one massive purchase awkward-to-carry things every couple of months is totally worth a delivery charge.

    ReplyDelete